Crane Receiver Unit
The Crane Receiver Unit is radio controlled by the LG2 and has many fine features but the most important is its flexibility. This standard Receiver Unit can control 99% of all cranes ever made. For example: cranes which have AC contactors and the following motions: a Bridge with up to 3 Trolleys and 3 Hoists. Each motion can have from 1 to 5 speeds.
The same standard Crane Receiver Unit can also control a crane which uses Variable Speed DC Drives to operate a Bridge with up to 3 Trolleys and 3 Hoists. This Receiver can operate DC Drives which need either 0 to +5V or 0 to +10V.
The receiver has 24 crane function outputs and two special function outputs (for main contactor and start contactor). All these outputs are 110VAC, 8A relay contacts protected by 5A fuses. Each output also has an indicator lamp to show whether or not the relay contact is closed.
Because every Receiver is designed and built to control the largest crane, the Receiver can be quickly moved from one crane to another as required.
- Enclosure: Metal
- Approvals: NEMA-4X with full ‘O’ ring lid seal.
- Connector 1: Cannon 31 pin connector with 24 relay outputs, 3 variable speed outputs and 4 power inputs.
- Box Dimensions: 170mm x 270mm x 100mm (6.7” x 10.6” x 3.9”)
- Enclosure Weight: 3.2kg (7.0 lbs)
- Radio Frequency Range: 902-928 MHz. (102 channels)