Underwater connectors with gold plated pins ensure that corrosion is not a problem and the unit is completely water resistant. The cameras have excellent resolution and function very well in poor lighting conditions. Nautilus uses only the finest CCD colour cameras which meet IP68 standards (submersible) and produce excellent pictures.
The base of the camera is a powerful magnet which means the camera can be instantly attached to almost any part of the truck.
The mounting bracket is made from stainless steel for maximum strength to ensure no problem with corrosion.
The small size of these tiny cameras makes them so easy to pack and ship.
– Operates on 12V
– Excellent colour picture
Camera: 47mm x 47mm x 40mm (1.85″ x 1.85″ x 1.57″);
Magnetic base: 52mm diameter x 8mm thick (2″ diameter x 0.32″ thick)
• Image device: Hi Resolution 1/3″ Sony EXview CCD
• Effective pixels: NTSC: 768(H)x494(V); PAL: 752(H)x582(V)
• Scanning system: NTSC: 525 lines; 60fps, PAL: 625 lines; 50fps
• Resolution: NTSC: 480TVL; PAL: 520TVL
• Viewing angle: 53°
• Illumination Sensitivity @F:2.0: D:0.5Lx; N:/0.05Lx)
• Power supply: DC12V 130mA
• Operating temperature: -10°C~+50°C